Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.


Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 9, 2006
  • 07:54 PM

I have a special friend whom I see and I noticed in the last month that after we are intimate, he sometimes shakes or has tremors. They are in his upper body and what I would define as uncommon. I know he takes some medicien (pill form) but I do not know for what. I admit I am shy to ask him about things like this that are personal, but at the same time I have concerns, like emotional one's. I am very fond of him and would HATE for anything to happen and not know it. I am not sure if he has tremors on other occassions. I have seen him have them when we go to the movies or dinner at times but I see them more frequently after intimacy. I looked up some info on Parkinson's Disease, but I don't think that is it. Not sure fo course. He works for doctors, I don't. Anyone have any ideas? suggestions? Talking about things personal is hard for me in person, but I hate doing it by 'email or phone' too.

thank you for any assistance...

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.