I have been expierencing a really rough time with doctors.
1. In november of 2005 i had a c-section
2. i noticed the left side of my stomach was enlarged a few months later (march of 2006)
3. i started expierencing pain in july of 2006, but only when i stretched or did alot of extraneous things.
4. the pain got really bad after i did a front hand spring (i know what am i thinking.. lol) but it started to hurt me really badly...
5. i went to the hospital, they decided it was a hernia and that the surgery clinic at their hospital would be able to fix it.
6. the doctors gave me a huge run around, even did surgery and did not find anything except for gastritis during a endoscopy and a colonoscopy. (they also found pre-cancerous pollips in my intestine which they took out and i will get another test done in a year or so)
now to describe the symptoms...
1. pain in the left abdomen, about one inch below and a few centemeters to the left of my belly-button... it is reoccuring and persistant. it feels really sharp at times and like my stomach is ripping at the seams right there... also hurts when i lie down on my right side. the pain does not move. it is in one spot.
2. nausea every day. throwing up 7+times a week(without stomach medicine), not eating much, can never eat full portions.
3.i get chills sometimes and have persistant problems with temperature changes.. but they seem inner and not outer...
4. bowel problems.. the pain in my abdomen worsens when i try to use my stomach mussles or tighten them..also my stools are either tiny and hard to move, dark green and hard to move, or diarreah (accompanied with really bad nausea)
im not sure what to think here, as the doctors have done the following tests
cat scan of my abdomen... ultrasound of my female organs... obgyn exam, colposcopy and endoscopy, laproscopy
what do i do? any thoughts? suggestions? help? ive been reading through your forums and decided its long overdue to search the web with this issue.
thank you in advance.