I am a 27 year old female. I have had ongoing symptoms for atleast 5 years, but recently noticed more severe symptoms. Most of the time I feel I am going to die. It's so unbareable. I went to a gastrologist, allergy specialist (I was so sick I made sure I had no food allergies) and urologist. My gastrolist offered little help and said I had Mastocytic Enterocoloities (fluid filled mass cells). He admitted not knowing much about it and just prescribed medicine for IBS. I can't help but think with my worsening symptoms that something is VERY wrong. My doctor has offered little help and I am getting a new on this week. The pins and needles and numbness of my limbs happened just recently. Here are my symptoms.
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (sometimes having diarrhea and other times not being able to go) and Mastocytic-Enterocolitis (a colonoscopy reveled fluid filled masses by Gastrologist)
• feeling like my insides are tight
• Cold hands and feet
• swollen tounge
• dry mouth
• Back pain and Neck pain
• achy muscles
• numbness in limbs , pin and needles
• hissing ears
• Muscle weakness
• Enlarged glands/lymph nodes
• Excessive bruising
• blood in urine, incontinence, and Increased urination ( I think this is non-related, don't really know, but I have had this since I was 8 years old!
• frequent sickness and difficulty recovering from minor infections
• painful bloating and pain
• feel like veins were painful and veins bulgy
• panic attacks/anxiety
• cystic bumps
• insomnia (Trouble falling asleep and also tired when I have already slept, needing a nap)
• craving for foods- mainly sugar or caffeine because I feel weak
• stress, anxiety, and nerve problems. Had a constant twitching eye for months
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?