Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Seeking medical specialist information

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 3, 2008
  • 07:06 PM

What medical specialist help patients with erectile dysfunction?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • The first stop would be urology to determine whether and to what extent a physical underlying cause may be present. Best regards, J Cottle, MD
    JCottleMD 580 Replies
    • November 3, 2008
    • 11:38 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Your primary care doctor can treat this with viagra, cialis, etc. Usually this is all that's needed, but if you've already tried these meds & still need a urologist your local medical library may be able to help you find one in your area: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/libraries.html
    aquila 1,263 Replies
    • November 4, 2008
    • 05:51 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?