Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

regarding m y health

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: vishal
  • March 7, 2007
  • 05:34 PM


this is vishal
iam sufering from a disease which u have mentioned that is hypogonadism

i have seen ur all symptoms and the same symptoms are exsisting in me

would u like to give a solution for that disease

as my age is 25 at present
and iam living like a deadman

my freinds are always mocking me plz help about the medication how can i get cured

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • Hello Vishal,Here is a link to a good web page that answers this question, and has links for any other questions on hypogonadism:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/male-hypogonadism/DS00300/DSECTION=8Good luck,Shula
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Please do not listen to anything Shula or Acuann tell you. My sister just passed away because Shula and Acuann told her that her doctor was wrong and she did not have a serious condition. Acuann even told her to get acupuncture to get healed. These people are going to be investigated for practicing medicine without a license. Shula and Acuann are specifically wanted in connection with my sisters homocide. Thats right homocide. If she would have listened to her doctor instead of these internet quacks she would still be here today. Rest assured I will do everything in my power to put these two behind bars and shut this website down for good.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi Vishal,Sorry you have this problem. It sucks and it can really hurt you both physically and mentally. You should seek the help of an Endocrinologist. He will check you hormones and blood levels. Based on your results, he should be able to offer a treatment plan. The treatment plan may consist of HCG treatment, Testosterone shots, testosterone creams/gels or other hormone supplements. It depends on whether you have primary (testicles fail to produce) or secondary hypogonadism (problem with hormoe in brain). Don't see just any Endocrinologist, search for a hypo specialist. I've seen 4 doctors before I found one who seems to be a specialist in the area. Find a doctor soon. Don't wait any longer. This affects you mentally and physically. Get or have insurance as blood tests and MRI's etc... are extremely expensive!Good luck. I hope the best for you.Sincerely,The Wolf
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.