Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

really embarrasing problem- help please!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 10, 2008
  • 03:40 PM

For a while now, I have been broken out in my genital area; which happened after using a hair remover. There are things that I can best describe as big skin tag type looking things and other bumps. the doctor did look at them and gave me some kind of cream, which had little if any effect on it. I have been researching different natural cures as an alternative, or is there something else over the counter that would be effective on these? I think the doctor may have called them polyps, but I'm not positive. They are the same color as the rest of the flesh, and don't bleed; and are not painful to the touch. Any insight or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! :)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.