• Age: 36 years
• Height: 1.70 m
• Weight: 65kg
• Occupation: Computer Programmer
• Lifestyle: Sport 5 days per week, 1 hour: swimming, running, cycling, etc
• Food: fruit, fresh vegetables, fish, meat, rice and pasta
• Activities like thinking, reading or resolving problems become nearly impossible
• Tension and pain in the neck
• Feeling of pressure in the ears (usually the right one)
• Feeling of burning inside the head (usually right side)
• Symptoms do not respond to NSAIDs or acetaminophen.
• They appear early in the morning, usually after breakfast but sometimes occur at any time of the day. I’ve tried different combinatios (coffe, no coffe, milk, no milk, carbs, no carbs, etc) or not have breakfast at all and it usually delays the onset of symptoms
• They get worse (very, very unconfortable) working with computer, or driving my car
• I get relief if lie down
• Surpresingly symptoms disappear almost immediately with intense exercise or sudden stress situation
• 12 years with the symptoms and I have tried neurologists (MRI, CT, muscle relaxants, antidepressants, etc.), ophthalmologists, physical therapists, etc.
• Symptoms are also present on vacation (I think they are even worse when I am not very active)
• Other medical data of interest:
- Red blood cell recount always a bit under normal values
- Heart rate in relax (sit down): 55 bpm or less
- MRI and CT (years ago) normal.
-Thyroid hormone values: normal
• Can be associated with the following?
-Low heart beat rate?
- Problems with the blood flow to the head?
- Chronic tension headache? But, …why it go away with intense exercise or stress situation?
Any suggestion? Thansks in advance.
Sorry for my bad english
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?