- I have been treated for Fibromyalgia due to severe joint pain and weakness; I have now stopped all medication because it made me fat and no difference was noted.
- I have been treated for COPD due to smoking
- It has been over a year now since the Fibromyalgia diagnoses
- Now I have severe pain in the back of my knees and under my arms. Aches so much. Unbearable.
- I found a large tumor under my right hip and it caused a gaping hole in my upper thigh. this has been CT Scanned and I was told I must have 'fallen'
...or it could be a "fat thing" (I was 120 lbs at 5'5" until 1 year ago; now I weigh 160!!!! -
- The tumor and pinched in hole of about 3 inches came before the fat so I do not understand that solution.
- I get many infections that do not go away without many tries of various anti-biotics. One scratch on my knee now looks like my knee had flesh eating disease the scar from the small cut is so big.
- I do have a history of suicide due to situations I could not cope with (Like my only child dying in a car accident). I am treated by doctors with discrimination - they think everything going on with me must be mental because of my suicide attempts - now they still give me anti-depressants (which I do not take) -- I am not depressed - it has been 8 years since my son passed away.
- I have severe night and day sweats...even in the snowy winter I must have my bedroom window open.
- I am at my wits end and look at my car with envy, I want to put it in the garage and die there by carbon monoxide poison. However, I have two grandchildren and I don't know if I can go through with it - for their sake, not mine.
Please, is there a doctor in the house who hears what I am saying?