- I have been treated for Fibromyalgia due to severe joint pain and weakness; I have now stopped all medication because it made me fat and no difference was noted.
- I have been treated for COPD due to smoking
- It has been over a year now since the Fibromyalgia diagnoses
- Now I have severe pain in the back of my knees and under my arms. Aches so much. Unbearable.
- I found a large tumor under my right hip and it caused a gaping hole in my upper thigh. this has been CT Scanned and I was told I must have 'fallen'
...or it could be a "fat thing" (I was 120 lbs at 5'5" until 1 year ago; now I weigh 160!!!! -
- The tumor and pinched in hole of about 3 inches came before the fat so I do not understand that solution.
- I get many infections that do not go away without many tries of various anti-biotics. One scratch on my knee now looks like my knee had flesh eating disease the scar from the small cut is so big.
- I do have a history of suicide due to situations I could not cope with (Like my only child dying in a car accident). I am treated by doctors with discrimination - they think everything going on with me must be mental because of my suicide attempts - now they still give me anti-depressants (which I do not take) -- I am not depressed - it has been 8 years since my son passed away.
- I have severe night and day sweats...even in the snowy winter I must have my bedroom window open.
- I am at my wits end and look at my car with envy, I want to put it in the garage and die there by carbon monoxide poison. However, I have two grandchildren and I don't know if I can go through with it - for their sake, not mine.
Please, is there a doctor in the house who hears what I am saying?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?