Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Rash on Penis

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 4 Replies
  • Posted By: southland6285
  • February 26, 2009
  • 07:03 AM

I have been to the doctor about this several times and have had all the tests to see if i have a sexually transmitted disease/thrush but they all came back negative.
This rash appears every so often and I really don't know what to do. A small red rash covers the top of my penis but there are also very small blisters/air pockets on the underneath edge, which then peal away. These aren't full of puss or water. After a few days of using an antifungal cream it seems to reduce the swelling and disappear but what is it and why does it keep coming back? Does anyone have any ideas as the doctor doesn't know what it is or what to do next. HELP!
Thanks J

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

  • i think u should get checked for an infection!!!;)
    chikis1212 2 Replies
    • February 26, 2009
    • 07:47 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Unless he's had sex with the phone, I would suggest an undiagnosed STD such as herpes 2. Have you had it biopsied when there are blisters or a blood test for herpes 2 specific.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • February 26, 2009
    • 08:54 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • How do you explain the reduced sperm counts found in cell phone users, Monsterlove? Go on Blaze you explain it to us all ? I'd love to know :eek: Ooooh & remember, "A Cell phones for life, not just for Xmas"......;) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi southland, monsterlove knows what she is talking about on this one. Good luck, hope you get sorted asap :)
    Tootsie 628 Replies
    • February 27, 2009
    • 00:11 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Jock Itch (chronic candida). Its a fungus. Keep the area dry and not so constricted. This is why it goes away and keeps coming back. If you wear tight fitted clothes around the area, heat and moisture build up harboring the area for yeast.Use Tinactin or Monastat 1 day. (I know this is normally for females but it works well for fungus.)
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 27, 2009
    • 01:48 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?