Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.


Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 5, 2007
  • 03:42 PM

I have a Rash by my pubic hair, it is very irritated, and the skin is getting discolored(turning white) it is very itchy, and am wondering, what would be the best treatment for this, I have not had sexual intercourse or anything like that...

it would be nice if someone could help.. :)

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • Jock itch or herpes. You would absolutely need blood work to rule out herpes. If it isn't that, then jock itch. You can have herpes for years with no symtoms and then...wam...one day it hits you. There are a lot of mis-diagnosis with herpes, too, so insist on lab work--both scrabing, if they are active, or blood test if they are too dried up.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • If it's jock itch you can use powder for it. Zeasorb is a great product which will heal it. Is the rash in the folds of your skin? If so, then it is probably is jock itch.Then you need to shower regularly because jock itch is a yeast infection caused by not keeping the area clean and dry. Use a powder like the Zeasorb regulary after you shower, especially if you exercise a lot.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?