I dont know where to put this as its general question if others have had this experience
I have recently decided to drink only bottled water which is super healthy with no chlorine or fluoride, bacteria, etc but it is not entirely demineralised according to their information
since drinking this water I noticed that I dont pee as much even though I drink 6 to 8 glasses of water everyday and have the urge to pee but not a lot comes out , whereas before when I drank the same amount of tap water I would pee a lot , it would literally go right thru me within an hour . Im concerned that this is having an adverse effect on my kidneys although in theory it shouldnt ,otherwise Im ok & the water tastes great
anyone else have similar experience with purified water ?
thanks in advance