Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

pubic rash or sore

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 20, 2006
  • 03:46 AM

I have a rash/sores in my pubic hair region. I went to the STD clinic but the doctor there said it was not any std. I am not sure what to do. I was hoping it would go away on its own but I have had it for almost 3 months now and it just started to seem to spread a little. It is spreading upwards towards my stomach. It also looks like there might be one or two very tiny blisters on my actual penis. I can not tell if they are blisters or tiny white heads but they are no bigger than a pin head. Any help please!

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • I think you may have a fungal rash. Do you work out alot? Sweat? You may need an anti fungal cream like nystatin or baza. I am a nurse and I see fungal rashes in that reason Lot especially from men who work out alot and shave in that area as well as women. it occurs alot in the elderly as well. It usually looks like a red pin dot or white dotted rash in areas. let me know
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 20, 2006
    • 11:09 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?