The following has been bothering me for a few years...
- Strange feeling at neck, as if something is pressing my throat. This feels like wearing a shirt with a tight collar. It comes and goes.
- Easy to be dizzy.
- Sensitive throat, easy to get minor infection that doesn't require medication.
- Vision disturbance, especially when it is dark. Lots of "visual noise".
- Ringing in left ear, it happened for about a month in 2003, then stop for 4 years and now coming back.
- Spasm, tingling, shaking. used to be very bad in 2003, then it disappeared and reappear again, but only mildly.
- Joint pain when there is an infection elsewhere in my body.
- Always wake up 1 hour earlier than required.
- Need to go to washroom more often.
Diagnosis so far
- HLAB27 positive, which should explain the joint pain.
- Normal blood/urine test shows lymphocytes is always near the minimum reference range, but everything else is fine.
- Doctor can't feel anything enlarged in my neck.
- Ultrasounds shows one side of the lymph node is "slightly enlarged" 20mm x 8mm x 6mm. The other side is at "less than 12 mm"
- When it first happen I was at 147 lbs. 4 years later I am at 155 lbs.
- CT scan on brain, nothing wrong.
- No mineral deficiency, btu that was 3 years ago.
- I tried to eat healthy with lots of vegetable. I liked beef and spicy food tho. Always try to have some kind of breakfast. I avoid sugar or salt if possible especially when eating outside, but I don't suffer deficiency on them.
- I tried to maintain at least 7.5 to 8 hours of sleep every night.
- I don't exercise a lot, but I always try to walk instead of taking the car / elevator.
- In a stable relationship for more than 7 years. We are faithful (I believe) to each other.
- Not a smoker, rarely alcohol
Please help me... I am very scared.....