Hi, I am 27 years old, Male, I have a very confusing set of symptoms that doctors cant seem to figure out.
I have gone all over the world to get an answer, I have gone to the U.S, I have seen the best top notch doctors in other countries. Yet nobody can tell me whats wrong
- Heart palpatations, Electrical shock in the chest, skipping beats.
- Extreme leg pain, Arm pain, back pain and headaches
- Chronic nosebleeds.
- Kidney failure/decreased heart function
- Chronic thrush infection on the tongue
- Double vision/blurry vision
- Blood in the urine (doctors said this was a complication of kidney failure)
- Extremely high white blood cell count
- Thin blood, very low platelet count
- DVT (which doctors cannot understand at all because at the same time this happened I had a low platelet dount, and still do)
I would tell what ive been tested for.. But i have been tested for pretty much everything
I just want a second opinion, I know im probably going to die, so I just want an answer.
Thank you very much for any help or information
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?