Hi, I am 27 years old, Male, I have a very confusing set of symptoms that doctors cant seem to figure out.
I have gone all over the world to get an answer, I have gone to the U.S, I have seen the best top notch doctors in other countries. Yet nobody can tell me whats wrong
- Heart palpatations, Electrical shock in the chest, skipping beats.
- Extreme leg pain, Arm pain, back pain and headaches
- Chronic nosebleeds.
- Kidney failure/decreased heart function
- Chronic thrush infection on the tongue
- Double vision/blurry vision
- Blood in the urine (doctors said this was a complication of kidney failure)
- Extremely high white blood cell count
- Thin blood, very low platelet count
- DVT (which doctors cannot understand at all because at the same time this happened I had a low platelet dount, and still do)
I would tell what ive been tested for.. But i have been tested for pretty much everything
I just want a second opinion, I know im probably going to die, so I just want an answer.
Thank you very much for any help or information