(NOTICE: this is a very long post) Hi, im 15 and have had serious medical problems for 2 years now. recently I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia
but after going back and looking at the top 3 diseases/illnesses that I thought I could have had (before being diagnosed with Fibro) I have concluded that I dont have Fibro
ill explain in a moment, but first:
- Raised Rashes that burn, itch ect but only last a matter of seconds or minutes. They happen fairly often
- Headache, mild or severe, Seizures and pressure in my eyes
- Facial Flushing
- Double or blurry vision
- Flashing lights when I stand up (id say it happens 50% of the time whenever i stand up)
- Diarrhea and Constipation
- Upset stomach (nausea or pain) at all times
- Bone pain, joint pain or swelling
- Stiffness of joints
- Muscle pain, extremely bad in the right leg and also bad in left leg, arms and almost my whole body
- Shortness of breath, I can't ever get a full breath
- Chest pain, electrical shock pains starting from my arm pits and go to the center of my chest. they happen often and i feel winded when it happens
- Heart palpitations or extra beats, skips beats, and is CONSTANTLY beating extremely fast. Doctors cannot explain it.
- unexplained shaking, Burning and stabbing sensations in the body
- EXTREME fatigue. so bad that i lay in bed 24 hours a day and can hardly go to school
- Strange purple marks on my knees
- White blochs on my hands, it looks like when the blood rushes to my hands it doesnt reach many areas and i get all these white dots all over my hands
- Confusion, difficulty in thinking, and unexplained fevers
- weird attacks where my heart rate goes way up, i get a headache, my stomach hurts a lot more than usual and i get a lot of those electrical shock pains in my chest
so as you can see.. many symptoms. I have had 3 ultrasounds on my heart, 4 full body scans, countless blood tests for EVERYTHING. ALL tests have been negative.
some family history: Grand parents had either cancer, heart disease, or blood disorders where thier blood wouldnt clot
I have seen many doctors, I live in Canada and have even had to go to Sick Kids Hospital down in Toronto.
Im convinced that I dont have Fibromyalgia.... and im at the end of my rope. I cant stand living like this, doing horrible in school and in so much pain and fatigued that i cant even walk down the stairs
Somebody PLEASE help, anything at all. Any opinions.... or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?