Main Symptoms for last few years
* Depression/Anxiety (I have taken prozac with good results, stopped to TTC, currently on Zoloft with no results..)
* Brain Fog
* Increasingly bad vision (especially at night)
* Extreme fatigue
* irregular cycles with severe cramping (checked for cysts last year, negative)
* infertility (anovulatory, used Clomid to TTC unsuccessful)
* weight gain
* low body temp
* patch of coarse hair on chin
* dry skin
* reoccurring kidney stones
Symptoms in the last year
* Hot flashes
* back pain
* swelling in hands,face and neck (Dr. suggested goiter, ultrasound negative)
* random Low blood pressure (passed out at gym)
* random low blood sugar
* Tightness in neck (can't stand shirt collars on neck)
* random nerve pain ( tingling in arms, feeling of water drops on hands)
* Left upper eyelid twitching
* waking up feeling extremely tired and hungover ( no alcohol)
I had a CBC done in December and it came back normal.
once had high blood calcium, suggesting para thyroid problem
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?