Hi again. I wrote a previous post but I thought I'd make a more detailed one to hopefully get some more feedback as to what might be wrong with me. Since I can remember I have had a generally fatigued feeling however I blamed it on studies. I'll write every symptom here that I can accumulate:
* Palpitations & general fast heart rate.
* Easily tiring after some minutes of sport or exercise, feeling extremely out of breath and nauseous.
* Dizzy spells now and then. (Occurred often in class when I would stand up).
* Usually cold hands and feet.
* Spells of depression.
* Difficulty sleeping at night, but not during afternoons...
* Random chest pains, I notice it tends to occur randomly when I exhale.
* Random head aches, like jabs that last briefly.
* Recently, vomiting after riding a bike uphill. Then some minutes later I lost most of my vision (darkness) which gradually returned back to normal. Also when tired I get double vision.
I hope I don't sound to overly paranoid or anything but I'm trying to be as meticulous as I can. I'd really appreciate any wise opinions. Hopefully I'll find out what the ***l it is, I will go for a stress test over the weekend and some other tests including a CT scan. It may sound odd, but it feels like I've had this heavy hearted feeling since I can remember.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?