Hi again. I wrote a previous post but I thought I'd make a more detailed one to hopefully get some more feedback as to what might be wrong with me. Since I can remember I have had a generally fatigued feeling however I blamed it on studies. I'll write every symptom here that I can accumulate:
* Palpitations & general fast heart rate.
* Easily tiring after some minutes of sport or exercise, feeling extremely out of breath and nauseous.
* Dizzy spells now and then. (Occurred often in class when I would stand up).
* Usually cold hands and feet.
* Spells of depression.
* Difficulty sleeping at night, but not during afternoons...
* Random chest pains, I notice it tends to occur randomly when I exhale.
* Random head aches, like jabs that last briefly.
* Recently, vomiting after riding a bike uphill. Then some minutes later I lost most of my vision (darkness) which gradually returned back to normal. Also when tired I get double vision.
I hope I don't sound to overly paranoid or anything but I'm trying to be as meticulous as I can. I'd really appreciate any wise opinions. Hopefully I'll find out what the ***l it is, I will go for a stress test over the weekend and some other tests including a CT scan. It may sound odd, but it feels like I've had this heavy hearted feeling since I can remember.