I've been experiencing the following symptoms for the past 3 weeks or so:
- constantling gurgling in my stomach all day long. It is especially loud at night when I'm in bed.
- warm sensations in my upper abdomen.. the kind of sensation similar to when you take a shot of hard liquor. It comes and goes quite constantly throughout the day
- weight loss in the past 3 months even though i eat regularly.
- i started experiecing pain in my throat whenever i swallow just a couple of days ago.
- unstable appetite - sometimes i can eat 1 meal and feel full for the rest of the day, and other times it's like my stomach is bottomless and i eat so much it scares people. Most of the time i pretty good with eating small regular meals throughout the day.
Not sure if all these symptoms are co-existing.. the last 3 started happening only just recently, but the warm sensations and gurgling i've been experiecing for at least 3 weeks now. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance!