I've been experiencing the following symptoms for the past 3 weeks or so:
- constantling gurgling in my stomach all day long. It is especially loud at night when I'm in bed.
- warm sensations in my upper abdomen.. the kind of sensation similar to when you take a shot of hard liquor. It comes and goes quite constantly throughout the day
- weight loss in the past 3 months even though i eat regularly.
- i started experiecing pain in my throat whenever i swallow just a couple of days ago.
- unstable appetite - sometimes i can eat 1 meal and feel full for the rest of the day, and other times it's like my stomach is bottomless and i eat so much it scares people. Most of the time i pretty good with eating small regular meals throughout the day.
Not sure if all these symptoms are co-existing.. the last 3 started happening only just recently, but the warm sensations and gurgling i've been experiecing for at least 3 weeks now. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?