Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Please help! Diagnosis needed!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 16, 2008
  • 07:19 PM

I am a 37yr. old male with a painful genital issue. There's a painful lump that sits on top and right at the base of my penis under the skin. It's a throbbing, pulsing pain that hurts most when I'm erect. When I ejaculate it's mor watery and thin than usual. No, there is no discharge, no pain when I urinate, I've tested negative for all STDs, and no visible marks. I have had this pain for a little over a week and with pain killers I'm ok. But without it's torture. Please does anyone have any inkling?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • You need a blood test for herpes 2 and syphilis; could be other benign conditions but you need to rule out these viruses first.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?