Please help me as I would like to know what is wrong with me.
- Blood in urine (originally cola colored) but then for a few months only red or pink.
- Protein in urine at beginning when cola colored, after that none.
- ache in prostate area
- reduced sex drive
- semen volume reduced and force of ejaculations as well
- light burning in tip of penis when peeing
- had usually low white blood cell count when had cola colored urine
- also had bronchiticus as well
I have had all the invasive tests and still the doctors are not sure. Some tell me it is prostititis, others a blood vessel broke in the prostate and another that it is a kidney problem (Iga Nephropathy). I would just like to know if anyone has any ideas or a similar experience...
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?