Hello, I am a 16 year old male. I have been to the doctor once before but he said nothing was wrong and my mom will not take me anymore.
Here is basically what is wrong with me:
- Chest pains.
- Breathing problems (sometimes.)
- Seeing black flashing dots.
- Eye pain.
- Itchy inside ears.
- I get bumps up my arms and chest that look like huge pimples. (I assume they are in grown hairs but I am not sure. I usually get one or two a week.)
- Arm pains. (Usually my right arm.)
- Mood swings.
- Sometimes my ears begin to ring and every sound around me fades to a whisper.
- I sometimes get these purple lumps on my arms and legs. One at a time. Here is a picture of what they look like: http://i44.tinypic.com/fz5fl.jpg Only they are not red, but purple.
- Joint pains.
- Sometimes my arm hurts when I touch something warmer than the air around me.
- I shake sometimes.
- I get light headed a lot.
I don't know. I cant tell if I am just being a hypochondriac. But my doctor said I am fine but I don't feel fine.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?