Hello, I am a 16 year old male. I have been to the doctor once before but he said nothing was wrong and my mom will not take me anymore.
Here is basically what is wrong with me:
- Chest pains.
- Breathing problems (sometimes.)
- Seeing black flashing dots.
- Eye pain.
- Itchy inside ears.
- I get bumps up my arms and chest that look like huge pimples. (I assume they are in grown hairs but I am not sure. I usually get one or two a week.)
- Arm pains. (Usually my right arm.)
- Mood swings.
- Sometimes my ears begin to ring and every sound around me fades to a whisper.
- I sometimes get these purple lumps on my arms and legs. One at a time. Here is a picture of what they look like: http://i44.tinypic.com/fz5fl.jpg Only they are not red, but purple.
- Joint pains.
- Sometimes my arm hurts when I touch something warmer than the air around me.
- I shake sometimes.
- I get light headed a lot.
I don't know. I cant tell if I am just being a hypochondriac. But my doctor said I am fine but I don't feel fine.