If anyone could help me that would be great
Hi, My name is Mandy and I am 20
I have been dealing with my problem for 8 years now
The symptoms I am having are:
- Chest pains
- Pounding heart
- Fast/racing heart beat
- Cold hands
- Body twiching
- Light headedness
- Problem keeping my body temperature the same
- If I start getting lightheaded and dizzy i start to breath fast and go into hyperventalating.
- You can be talking to me and I will dift off and have a blank look on my face and just as fast as it came on it goes away and i start talking to you again.
- I have been diagnosed with Low blood pressure
- I have been diagnosed with is with an 'Adrenal Gland' problem except I have been told it is not worse enough to harm me or cause any of the problems that I have mentioned.
I am on Bisoprolol I take one tablet every day and it actaully helps instead of going though those symptoms everyday i now can go a month with nothing and then maybe have a bad day where one of more of the symptoms come back.
I have went through many test including blood work, urine work, ultra sound on my heart, tests on my heart, test to see if i'm Epileptic, and those are the only ones i can remember.
I have been told I have anxiety, so I was perscribed medication and took it and with the 2 I tryed at home did not help at all, it actually made me feel worse. The one I tryed at the hospital was the one you put under your tongue when you feel an attack coming on and it is sapose to help, well it doesn't help me.
The newest problem I have that I have been dealing with for the last 3 months would be my breathing, I use to be an active runner, love to go out and just swim and have fun, and now I can't. I feel like I just can't take in enough air. From being able to go out run, walk long distances, and swim. I now can't even walk up a fight of 20 stairs with out getting winded, and gasp for more air. When I go to the doctors and hospitals i'm always told your healthy nothing is wrong, maybe you should go for walks, or i'm told it sounds like anxiety.
Well all I have to say if it is why is the medications not helping me, why is that that the only things that is helping me other than my breathing is my bisoprolol.
Is anyone else suffering from this or have any clue of what would be wrong? Any information that can be given to me would be great.