10 Doctors and no answers yet.
Here are my symptoms :
- I have dull pain that hurts to touch 4" to "my" left of centre just below ribs .
- My body temperature goes way up if I drink water on an empty stomach.
- I have extreem joint and musle pain and all my joins crack.
- I'm very sensetive to light and heat.
- I have constant flatulance.
- My mood changes without notice. 80% of the time I'm depressed.
- I have brown blotches on my forehead that seem to change shape and size.
- I also have red patches on my cheeks.
- I recently started to develope dry itchy raised spots on my arms and back.
- I also have developed tons of tiny scabs like pin *****s all over my body.
- I also suffer extreem fatigue and teeth clenching anxiety.
In short, I'm a mess. I lost my job and my house and eventually ended up living on the street until some freinds helped me get on disability assistance. Still I don't have enough money to eat properly and I'm sure that doesn't help. I'm getting worse all the time and have seriously thought that I can't take this much longer. I just suffer all day and night and no doctor has been willing to take the time to even let me list all my symptoms. Perhaps it's because I can't afford nice cloths or a hair cut so they write me off as a **m. I'm a mechanical engineer. Or at least I used to be. Now I can barely think straight anymore.
If ANYONE has ANY ideas, please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?