10 Doctors and no answers yet.
Here are my symptoms :
- I have dull pain that hurts to touch 4" to "my" left of centre just below ribs .
- My body temperature goes way up if I drink water on an empty stomach.
- I have extreem joint and musle pain and all my joins crack.
- I'm very sensetive to light and heat.
- I have constant flatulance.
- My mood changes without notice. 80% of the time I'm depressed.
- I have brown blotches on my forehead that seem to change shape and size.
- I also have red patches on my cheeks.
- I recently started to develope dry itchy raised spots on my arms and back.
- I also have developed tons of tiny scabs like pin *****s all over my body.
- I also suffer extreem fatigue and teeth clenching anxiety.
In short, I'm a mess. I lost my job and my house and eventually ended up living on the street until some freinds helped me get on disability assistance. Still I don't have enough money to eat properly and I'm sure that doesn't help. I'm getting worse all the time and have seriously thought that I can't take this much longer. I just suffer all day and night and no doctor has been willing to take the time to even let me list all my symptoms. Perhaps it's because I can't afford nice cloths or a hair cut so they write me off as a **m. I'm a mechanical engineer. Or at least I used to be. Now I can barely think straight anymore.
If ANYONE has ANY ideas, please let me know.
Thanks a lot.