Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

penis pain - please help

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: penisalgia
  • January 30, 2008
  • 11:46 AM

When flaccid, my penis has a painful swelling inside at about the midpoint. It is palpable and similar to a finger where the knuckle is the thicker than the rest of the finger. also my erection is less firm toward the head, past the swelling point. There is no pain/problem with urination, and ejaculation is possible and not painful. While erect, pain comes from bending the penis too much. While flaccid, pain is present whenever the penis is felt. This began a few months ago without an injury that I am aware of. also, it is not the result of overuse.

any ideas?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • dude, Bite the bullet and see a freaken urologist. I have no idea, and no one seems to have an insight, so please, i beg you, see a urologist. It is not cheap, i know, especially if you have no health insurance, but you dont want anything happening to that guy, as it can serverely mess with relationships, on some level. Go see a urologist ASAP!!
    JasonWalt 2 Replies
    • February 4, 2008
    • 01:57 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Obviously there are many blood vessels in the penis so if you "bend" at times, you may have bursted one on the inside and have a hematoma. This would explain the "lump" and the decreased blood flow distal to the lump. If this is the case then it will resolve in time without treatment, however, there are certainly other things it could be that would require treatment so please go see a doc!!! Blessings, Katherine
    katclem 14 Replies
    • February 4, 2008
    • 04:46 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.