Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Penile Bruising

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Clueless34
  • May 12, 2008
  • 07:33 AM

Well for quite some time now I have had bruising on my penis. It is from masturbation with out lube. I thought it would fade with time... but its been years now. Aside from seeing a doctor does anyone have any ideas how to get rid of bruising like this?

Its just darker spots around the shaft where my hand was...

Please let me know if you have anything for me.

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • OMG! I have had the same bruising for the past two or so months. My doctor said it's friction/bruising from masturbating. My dermatologist recommended I try Arnica (sp?), a cream used to treat bruising. I haven't picked it up yet but will give it a try.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I think you should see a Doctor!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I got these dark marks around the tip of my foreskin. I think it is because when I get a ****r, I put it up between my boxers and skin. My boxers may have been a bit tight, and the elastic waste think may have bruised it. The bruises do not seem to go, but it has only been one week. I am under 20, so Penile cancer is not something I should worry about.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?