Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

penile and testicle pain

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 20, 2006
  • 01:16 AM

I am a 21 year old male and For the past few weeks I have had severe worsening pain in my testicles that is now followed by penis pain as well. I have made a doctor appt. but it is getting so severe that I don't know if I can wait any longer. I've been dating the same person for four years and have only had sexual contact with them, so I have pretty much ruled out any std's. I also have had pain on the right side of my pelvis for about a month. About a year ago I was diagnosed with vericosie (sp) in my left testicle and am wondering if this could have anything to do with it as well. There is alot of pressure and pain and a slight burning sensation at the end of the penis. It is agonizing and I don't know what to do. please help me.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • I really feel for you, go to the Sexual/Reproductive/Gynecological section of wrongdiagnosis. I'm under non-registered titled "Painful Ejaculation". You should set something up w/ SORRY, ITS UNDER"HURTS TO EJACULa urologist... if he dont help you, get to a pain clinic. If he can help, get back to me. PEACE
    remedy13 24 Replies
    • January 2, 2007
    • 05:03 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.