During the last years I had a slight uncomfortable feeling around liver area. I visited GP, was sent for ultrasound, they found nothing except a slightly fatty liver and a 3mm kidney stone. No gallbladder stones. GP said I am ok but the uncomfortable feeling remained. I started taking liver tonic LIV52 and to be honest I felt better.
Then in about 3 years pain became worse. I went to GP, same ultrasound and again - nothing. I started getting a stronger liver tonic sometimes (Milk Thristle) and I’d say it helped. But in several months pain became so severe that I appeared in an emergency. They killed pain with a lot of tablets but without discovering the cause. Then I had
- Next ultrasound. Found nothing except again slightly fatty liver
- Blood tests. Everything is just perfect
- Urine test. No blood present, which means no kidney stone moving
- CT scan. Basically confirmed the ultrasound result
- Gastroscopy and colonoscopy. Only a small polipe removed which was not related to my pain.
Now after a lot of tablets killed a severe pain I again have that uncomfortable feeling around liver which I am sure will put me into emergency dep in some time
What that could be???
P.S. a second GP said it could be related to muscle spasms or whatever, but I am visiting a sports club 2 times a week and my muscles work in various directions. On the other hand, I am not putting a huge load on myself having exercises just for my well being.
Just wondering what the cause of the pain could be…