All I can say is that I am tired of being tired ya'll.
My symptoms started right after I returned my vacation trip to the Dominican Republic in Feb 2007. I have had numerous HIV test, even as late as yesterday. They have all come back negative. Negative for the rest of the STD panel. Negative for Hep panel and Hep C. Thyroid work came back fine. These are the hundreds of symptoms I have been experiencing.
1. sore neck. At first is was only on the right side. Now it is on both sides.
2. A weird sensation (pressure spreading across my head)
3. sinus problems.
4. Tingling sensation and pens an needles sensation all over my body.
5. irritable bowel syndrom.
6. pain sensation in both ears.
7. I am begin to experience pain around eye sockets.
8 fatigue in left arm. Sometime the fatigue extend to the right arm.
9. Difficult consentrating.
10. slight discomfort around my chest.
11. Now my jaw feels very sensative.
12. my body is beginning to itch in the upper torso.
I want to call my doctor, but I do not know what to say to him anymore. I tried as best I can to describe all my symptoms. He is trying the best he can. I think he has a problem relating because he is from India and he says we american born are immune to everything so when one little bug hits, its like the end of the world. I do agree somewhat, but I also know my body.
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?