Lately I've been having very odd symptoms. When I say 'lately' I mean about a month. It has started to interfere with my life and I need help but I can't seem to find anything that matches up.
- Ear pain. This was the first thing I noticed. I don't hear ringing but I do feel small pain in my ears. It can sometimes be very painful. However, I had ear infections before and know that this is not an ear infection. There is no sensation of liquid in the ear.
- Sloppy writing. If I am not absolutely concentrating my writing is incomprehensible. If I am not paying attention then the sentences are jumbled, sloppy, and make no sense. I am not dyslexic and have never had this problem before.
- Speech difficulty. I keep forgetting words and I have to talk slowly now, otherwise I come across as strange. I have trouble remembering how to say words and when I do say something it comes out wrong. This happens to a lot of people but I mean this is every day and started to become frequent.
- Typing. My fingers don't hit some keys hard enough any more. I have to press down distinctively. I've also become very weak physically.
- Frequent urination. I go at least five to six times a day, where normal for me is two times a day.
- Tingling sensation. In my hands and up my arms I always feel a weird sensation, as if they are starting to fall asleep.
- Loss of appetite. I am rarely hungry any more. If I'm hungry and I eat, then I get full after two to three bites. This in contrast to me always being hungry.
- I always feel feverish and used to feel cold, but now I don't feel the cold much any more.
I have considered Diabetes but I wonder if there is another thing that could be it?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?