Lately I've been having very odd symptoms. When I say 'lately' I mean about a month. It has started to interfere with my life and I need help but I can't seem to find anything that matches up.
- Ear pain. This was the first thing I noticed. I don't hear ringing but I do feel small pain in my ears. It can sometimes be very painful. However, I had ear infections before and know that this is not an ear infection. There is no sensation of liquid in the ear.
- Sloppy writing. If I am not absolutely concentrating my writing is incomprehensible. If I am not paying attention then the sentences are jumbled, sloppy, and make no sense. I am not dyslexic and have never had this problem before.
- Speech difficulty. I keep forgetting words and I have to talk slowly now, otherwise I come across as strange. I have trouble remembering how to say words and when I do say something it comes out wrong. This happens to a lot of people but I mean this is every day and started to become frequent.
- Typing. My fingers don't hit some keys hard enough any more. I have to press down distinctively. I've also become very weak physically.
- Frequent urination. I go at least five to six times a day, where normal for me is two times a day.
- Tingling sensation. In my hands and up my arms I always feel a weird sensation, as if they are starting to fall asleep.
- Loss of appetite. I am rarely hungry any more. If I'm hungry and I eat, then I get full after two to three bites. This in contrast to me always being hungry.
- I always feel feverish and used to feel cold, but now I don't feel the cold much any more.
I have considered Diabetes but I wonder if there is another thing that could be it?