Ah. I'm having really strong nosebleeds. Before I go to the doctor and seem like a fool, I just wanna get a few things straight to see if this is just from natural things or whatnot.
1) I have been getting nosebleeds.. more than I usually do. This is the second time this week. ;__;
2) The first one I had that started all of this was the strongest. I woke up at around 12am with a very drippy nose. Looked around, saw a large blood stain on my pillow and partially on my PJs. Took my hand ot cover it from staining my bed more, ran to the bathroom, and washed my hands. I was very bloody. O_O And I was scared. My worst nose-bleeding experience ever.
3) I DO live in a desert-climate area, but I've also been using my humidifier everyday.
Strangely enough, I sometimes don't turn it on during summers and I never get nosebleeds. So yeah, this kind of scared me lol.
4) I hear chocolates cause nosebleeds(do they really?), but no, I hvaen't been eating any lately.
5) I'm also on my period, if that helps. u.u;; The first day I noticed my period was starting was also the first day of that horrifying nosebleed.
6) It's happened only 3 times so far this month. Basically 3 times starting this whole year.
7) They're all pretty strong, yeah, and all in the middle of the night. They're not ones where you try to suck up all the blood & it goes away in a few mins. They last longer than that.
I bet I'm just overreacting though because I rarely get nosebleeds. ^^" I'd usually say around 1-2 per year. :p So yeah, having 3 in a month (not to mention, a month that has barely started) sort of just gave me a startle.