I wrote in a few weeks ago in regards to symptoms I had been having roughly two years (post: "Just Anxiety?").
Since my last post, I have developed new symptoms which I am not sure if they relate or not and would appreciate any feedback as to what my new symptoms could be.
My new symptoms are as follows:
1. Low-grade fever for 3 weeks
2. Painless, swollen lymph node in neck (not sure for how long)
3. Painless, swollen tonsil (only one and not sure for how long)
4. Random capillaries are breaking all over my body so I have a bunch of little red dots with more appearing each day
6. Night sweats
1. CBC was normal
2. TB was negative
3. Thyroid ultrasound was normal
I truly appreciate your time and feedback!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?