Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

New Dyfunction

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: richmaf
  • January 21, 2008
  • 02:16 PM

Am Just 30 Years,but Since 5 Yrs Ago I Have Been Noticing Stange Things In My Sexual Life!
First,my Sex Organ Has Retarded To 5yrs Old Baby ****k!
Secondary,my Sperm Is Now Watery! And Last My Sexual Intercourse Doesn't Last For A Minute.

Please,help Me I Don't Now What To Do!!!!!!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Get both your male and female hormone levels tested (we all have both). Avoid soy. Take zinc supplements, and try damiana & ginkgo biloba. View http://www.vitacost.com/Erectiledysfunction.html
    shaneris 46 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?