Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

need insurance

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: synchronous0987
  • January 14, 2009
  • 06:44 AM

I was covered under my parents until recently. Due to Murphy's law I was injured almost a month after losing my insurance. I need to sign up for Medicaid or Fidelis or something. Does anyone know the proticol? Or have any suggestions

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Sometimes they will cover recent hospitalizations, so apply asap. You go to your local county EEOC office. They make an appointment and tell you what you need to bring to the appointment. Be prepared to provide, birth certificate, proof of income, bank statements, rent payments, driver's license. If you were injured, was this at work or were you on someone else's property? They have liability. I googled your Fidelis and see it is a Catholic Care. They have totally different social services programs and do not turn anyone away. They will have an office at the hospital and will be able to help you apply. http://www.fideliscare.org/
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies
    • January 15, 2009
    • 00:25 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.