Hi, I am 15 and I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year (though I have had symptoms for nearly 3 years now)
Im gonna cut to the chase, so here are the symptoms:
- Chronic leg pain
- Chronic Body pain
- Chronic Stomach pain
- Chronic shortness of breath
- Extremely fast heart rate
- SEVERE Insomnia (I sleep only max 4 hours per night, 3 hours average and 6 hours on good nights)
- Muscle pain
- Bone pain
- Chronic thrush infection on the tongue. (that wont go away with antifungal mouthwash ect)
- Dry mouth
- Dry eyes
- Weird purple & white marks that feel like tunnels in my knees (Will post a pic as soon as my camera is charged)
- Electrical shocks across my chest and down the side of my chest
- Joint pain
My family has a history of cancer, heart disease, bleeding disorders.
Theres no point in really listing all that ive been tested for.. anything you can think of ive probably been tested.
But to rattle some off the top of my head that ive been tested for:
Lupus, Lyme disease, Autoimmune conditions, Arthritis, and a LOT more
Im looking for something that would be intermittent.... something that can only be tested for at a certain time.
This is the only way that I could have something else thats not Fibromyalgia because i have been tested for so many illnesses.
Now you are probably wondering why im rejecting Fibromyalgia...
Its because first of all 1: My doctor did only 3 tests (Lupus, Lyme disease, arthritis) then did the presure point test for Fibromyalgia. THEN after that he tested for more, but it all came up negative.
Fibromyalgia i am not willing to accept until EVERYTHING else has been taken off the table.
Any help would be greatly appreciated