I am new to this forum - I just found it and am quite hopeful someone out there will be able to help me figure out what's going on.
I have been having multiple ongoing health problems over the past year and a half (new symtoms keep popping up) but have been unable to get a diagnosis. I have seen several doctors and had blood tests done, but none of the doctors seem to have any answers.
So, here are my symtoms:
* Frequent nausea (especially first thing in the morning)
* hair loss (my hair is much thinner than it used to be (overall, not patches))
* allergic reaction (itchy throat (inside and out), itchy face, anaphylaxis) to foods I used to eat all the time
* severe headaches / migraines (though these have lessened over the last few months since I changed my diet)
* and as of last night: severe abdominal pain (still have it) and I also became disoriented and passed out. I am unsure if these latest symptoms should be considered part of my "ongoing ailments," or if it is something that will pass over the next few days.
Has anyone experienced many of these symtoms together? Anyone have any idea what could cause this? I'm starting to get worried....
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?