For the last 2 months I have been dealing with a lot of nausea and fatigue. The nausea is all day long (except while I'm eating) and the fatigue is making me sleep until 12 noon. I don't know what is causing these problems but I have some background information below:
1. I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in 2000 and was poorly controlled for all 7 years. In February I went to see a naturopath and he told me I was intolerant to wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, coffee/tea, cola, chocolate, turnips, spinach, meat and potato combinations, and meat and tomato combinations. After going on this diet my IBS has cleared up (except when I have something by mistake) and miraculously my bipolar has gone away. I haven't had an episode since January. In June I started decreasing my meds: Wellbutrin, Topamax, Risperdal. I started feeling sick when I was off Risperdal, just started to reduce Wellbutrin and at full strength for Topamax. I am now off all of them.
2. About a month into it the dr. diagnosed me with a urinary tract infection. I went on the antibiotics and cleared it up. No help.
3. I am taking pills for yeast problems...but I usually forget to take them. My tongue is white.
4. I am still seeing my psychiatrist. We are monitoring my mood closely to ensure that it isn't a depression. The only symptoms of depression I have is the fatigue.
5. I have memory problems left over from the drugs I was taking. I can't even remember what I used to do before I went on disability.
6. I've had all the standard blood tests and I'm healthy (;-) ). I've had an ultrasound and all my abdominal organs are in good order. Next I'm scheduled for an upper GI.
Any ideas? My hubby is at whit's end.
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?