i have recently been diagnosed with sinus bradycardia, but was told its nothing really bad as such.
So my symptoms that seem to be getting stronger are:
- dizzyness while sitting
- blurred vision at times
- sensitve to smells/ smelling things that arent there
- choking sensation while eating
- nauseous (never vomitted tho)
- a weird pressure on the cheek bones sometimes
- irregular headaches/ back pain
- distorted balance at times
- trouble breathing (need to remind myself to take deep breath)
I had a 24hr ecg done (thats how the sinus bradycardia has been diagnosed) and 2 full blood tests, but no results.
Anyone got any ideas please ?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?