i have recently been diagnosed with sinus bradycardia, but was told its nothing really bad as such.
So my symptoms that seem to be getting stronger are:
- dizzyness while sitting
- blurred vision at times
- sensitve to smells/ smelling things that arent there
- choking sensation while eating
- nauseous (never vomitted tho)
- a weird pressure on the cheek bones sometimes
- irregular headaches/ back pain
- distorted balance at times
- trouble breathing (need to remind myself to take deep breath)
I had a 24hr ecg done (thats how the sinus bradycardia has been diagnosed) and 2 full blood tests, but no results.
Anyone got any ideas please ?