This is my last hope to find answer on my problems or at least direction where to go.
(English is not my mother language so I appologize for any misteakes in the text)
Six months ago I noticed that I have white tongue. I did some tests. I had three pharyngeal swabs (I hope this is the right name): first - candida albicans, second - nothing, third - Staphylococcus aureus. I did three swabs because I met few doctors and each of them were saying different things. One said that this is candida albicans, two others that they don't see anythinhg wrong with my me and last one (gastrologiste) that this is stomach related and those are somekind of stomach gases which cause this.
Before you all think that I'm crazy going from doctor to doctor with tounge let me explain what other strange symptoms I have. They are appeared during this 6 month period of time..coming and going. Let me list them:
- pulsating/vibrating muscles all over my body - it is not painfull just irritating (just to be clear, my hands don't shake)
- pain in the left part of my abdominal area (like 5 cm (10 cm) on the left from my belly button) - it is not something constant..it comes and go. it is not so painfull.
- different problems with stools,
- low grade fewer...always between 37-37,5...for 6 months.
- small rush in the one part of mouth mucous membrane...like very small whitish dots under the mucous membrane.
- small white dots in the upper lips ... I heard that this can be something oil or hormon related...but I didn't have it previously.
- low pressure - I always had normal or high pressure...this is something positive but for sure not expected.
I spoke with few doctors but in my country quality of medical service is still low...all of them told me to wait and see as it is to early to say what it can be...
That's why I would like to ask you for a help! Can you please advice me what it can be? What test I should do? With which doctor I should speak i.g. gastrologist, neurologist or perhaps infectious diseases specialist?
Thank you very much for you help!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?