I am 56 and feel 100. I have developed numerous sypmtoms over the past three years, and have asked dr after dr if these can be connected, all giving me the same answer. "I don't think so" I believe they are. Below I am listing my symptoms in the order I began noticing them.
1. numbness in my left upper thigh with small tender lumps under the skin
2. swollen left leg (dr measurment 3 3/4 inches bigger then right hip down
3. left foot dry scaly nothing helps even a $50.00 prescription
4. pain in lower left back after standing for 30 min
5. stiff neck hard to hold my head up at times
6. head aches on right side (also swollen at base of skull)
7. severly fatigued
8. leg cramps so severe legs jump right up into the air (awake or sleep)
9. heart beats so hard at times my husband can hear it
10. red spots on my lower left leg that break open at times
11. left ear goes deaf at times
12 losing eyesite in left eye
13. thinking very fuzzy at times
14. staggering as I walk (run into door cases and walls
15. bouts of severe weakness
Probably I have left some out but these are the ones that effect my eeryday life. I get so depressed that no-one can figure out whats wrong.
If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate having it.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?