When I look at this table, I can check off many symptoms from low adrenal
- Thin, can't gain weight
- cheeks sunken
- hair: Dry, Sparse on forearms or lower legs
- skin: Dry, Finger-prints often "smoothed out"
- Light Sensitivity or Night Blindness
- After Image (e.g. seeing the image of a flash bulb
- Cold Intolerance
- Cold Hands / Feet
- Sweating (after a brief 5 minute walk, then sitting down in a class, I will be sweating heavily for a moment)
- Startle Easily
- Personality Tendency: Humor (low)
- Personality Tendency: Serious
- Poor focus, clarity, concentration, short-term memory. 'Brain fog' (diagnosed with ADHD)
- exercises: Causes fatigue
- chronic fatigue
- blood pressure: usually 110/70
- bowel: hyperactive, transit time may be too fast
My main complaints are:
Morning fatigue, even after 8-10 hours of sleep, I still have trouble waking up and getting out of bed. However, I am most active in the evening and generally do not want to sleep until 1am. The results of my sleep test concluded that I have no sleeping disorders, and poor sleep hygiene.
Very thin, hard to gain weight (5'7 @ 105lbs - 21 years old male).
Cold hands & feet. When exposed to the cold, my whole palm & fingers are white.
I plan to see my doctor soon and request for a complete body check up. The usual tests the doctor orders are blood and urine testing (results were good) however I never had thyroid, saliva, or hair testing. Are there any tests you recommend me to request the doctor? I am also thinking of a bowel test since I am very thin yet eat quite a bit.
Do you guys think its adrenal fatigue? My BP was at 110/70, then I stood up which increased my BP to 121/87.