When I look at this table, I can check off many symptoms from low adrenal
- Thin, can't gain weight
- cheeks sunken
- hair: Dry, Sparse on forearms or lower legs
- skin: Dry, Finger-prints often "smoothed out"
- Light Sensitivity or Night Blindness
- After Image (e.g. seeing the image of a flash bulb
- Cold Intolerance
- Cold Hands / Feet
- Sweating (after a brief 5 minute walk, then sitting down in a class, I will be sweating heavily for a moment)
- Startle Easily
- Personality Tendency: Humor (low)
- Personality Tendency: Serious
- Poor focus, clarity, concentration, short-term memory. 'Brain fog' (diagnosed with ADHD)
- exercises: Causes fatigue
- chronic fatigue
- blood pressure: usually 110/70
- bowel: hyperactive, transit time may be too fast
My main complaints are:
Morning fatigue, even after 8-10 hours of sleep, I still have trouble waking up and getting out of bed. However, I am most active in the evening and generally do not want to sleep until 1am. The results of my sleep test concluded that I have no sleeping disorders, and poor sleep hygiene.
Very thin, hard to gain weight (5'7 @ 105lbs - 21 years old male).
Cold hands & feet. When exposed to the cold, my whole palm & fingers are white.
I plan to see my doctor soon and request for a complete body check up. The usual tests the doctor orders are blood and urine testing (results were good) however I never had thyroid, saliva, or hair testing. Are there any tests you recommend me to request the doctor? I am also thinking of a bowel test since I am very thin yet eat quite a bit.
Do you guys think its adrenal fatigue? My BP was at 110/70, then I stood up which increased my BP to 121/87.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?