I'm currently trying to find out if exposure to mold and/or asbestos has had anything to do with my gall bladder stones that led to having the gall bladder removed. The building where I currently work was built in the early 70s and mold has been found throughout it. Some efforts to clean up the mold have been made, but so far it has only been the visible mold that has been treated, and only after many many complaints from several workers. As it turns out, I now know of at least 7 people who have worked in the same general area where I now work who have had their gall bladders removed becuase of gall bladder stones. It just seems like too much of a coincidence to not be related. If anyone knows anything about this, particularly where I can find some research, that would be very helpful. Thank you all.