thank you for you and you site, the following is my sun (MRI OF THE BRAIN) report:
Clinical Information: 10 years old boy presented with unsteady gait and mental retardation.
Technique: Sagittal Tl WI, axial T2WI, axial FLAIR and coronal T2WI.
* Mild global brain atrophy manifested as mildly dilated ventricular system and mild widening
of the cortical sulci.
* No focal brain parenchymal lesion or alteration in the signal intensity.
* Unremarkable basal ganglia, thalami and internal capsules.
* Central midline structures with no mass effect.
* Mild cerebellar atrophy manifested as dilated cerebellar folia and prominent extraaxial CSF space.
* No focal lesion at brainstem and cerebellum. * Normal size and configuration of the corpus callosum. * Intact craniocervical junction.
- Mild global cerebral and cerebellar brain atrophy.
is it critical desease, or could be adressed? and what is your advise?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?