thank you for you and you site, the following is my sun (MRI OF THE BRAIN) report:
Clinical Information: 10 years old boy presented with unsteady gait and mental retardation.
Technique: Sagittal Tl WI, axial T2WI, axial FLAIR and coronal T2WI.
* Mild global brain atrophy manifested as mildly dilated ventricular system and mild widening
of the cortical sulci.
* No focal brain parenchymal lesion or alteration in the signal intensity.
* Unremarkable basal ganglia, thalami and internal capsules.
* Central midline structures with no mass effect.
* Mild cerebellar atrophy manifested as dilated cerebellar folia and prominent extraaxial CSF space.
* No focal lesion at brainstem and cerebellum. * Normal size and configuration of the corpus callosum. * Intact craniocervical junction.
- Mild global cerebral and cerebellar brain atrophy.
is it critical desease, or could be adressed? and what is your advise?