Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Mercury poisoning

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 9, 2011
  • 02:13 PM

I just received my lab results back and it says I have 0.0124 Mercury and .002 of Cadmium in my system. Is this level toxic? What should I do?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • No.. I think that is okay, my results are far higher then that (Mercury .08 and Cadmium .007) and my levels arent anything to worry about thou my specialist is working to get my selenium level up (so Ive been put onto selenium supplement) as that should be in good ratio with whatever mercury one has. Selenium helps protect tissues against mercury by binding with it. Mercury causes oxidative damage to cells. I dont suggest you worry about that thou as your levels are far lower then mine of Mercury and even mine isnt something to be concerned all that much about thou specialist did put me onto supplement to help protect me due to it..
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?