- Diffuse hairloss on top,sides and back accompanied with an intense itch/tingle and only very recently some recession though not too bad but it looks very untidy.
- Seb Derm without flakes only just recently got it under control with a sebo balancing shampoo.
- Overweight esp around chest and waist, despite walking for 3+ hours a day (postman) and working out every second day for 40mins (treadmill) and a fairly good diet.
- Bier Spots (you'll need to google that one)
- Always Tired unless ive just finished my walk for an about an hour
- No sex drive
- Depression although my walking dailly keeps me in a decent mood, but before the job used to always be down.
- Always bloated looking, esp around the face
I have been tested in the past for thyroid years ago and it came back okay maybe a little on the low side, but havent been tested in a good while
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?