Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Maybe Fordyce spots?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 14, 2009
  • 08:58 PM

I got these acne-like things on the tip of my foreskin, i'm uncircumsized so you can only see them when I pull my foreskin back, I thought they were fordyce spots, but I have never heard of them on the foreskin, so what do you think it is? They don't itch or swell or anything, and i'm a virgin so I don't think it's an STD.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?