Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Many Symptoms, no solution....please help!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 4, 2007
  • 03:01 PM

I have been having genital bumps for years (maybe 4 or 5). They are always in the hair region. I have been to numerous physicans and no one can tell me what the problem is. It always appears as one bump or lump under skin, and will sometimes break if aggrevated, resulting in bleeding or pussing. My gyno ( actually, three different doctors on different occasions) have taken samples of this discharge and have returned with no conclusions. They all told me is was nothing. One doctor even told me it was folliculitis. I have been having reoccuring bacterial and/or yeast infections that will not go away. Recently, I have begun to have lower abdominal pains, feeling similiar to mentral cramps. Is there another type of doctor I should see? I am so concerned about long term consequences, such as infertility. I know it cannot be nothing, because I believe my boyfriend is now getting the bumps as well. I cannot get treatment because I cannot get a diagnosis. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Time to see your internist or find a good dermatologist, have you been checked for STD's? This does not fit any perhaps herpes and now that your mate is getting them you need a good derm or internist perhaps a biopsy of the lession
    burninghead 37 Replies
    • September 5, 2007
    • 03:02 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.