I really hope someone reads this whole post and replies honestly. I am extremely desperate. Please help! ;_;
I am beginning to worry, about my physical health and mental health. I am not sure if this is all in my head, or if I am just saying that because I am in denial over the possibility of a more serious disease (which is what I have been told, but I don't know.)
Basically, I will list all the abnormal things that happen to me on a regular basis, and I will categorize them.
Please be honest. I really want help, and I consider people suspecting I am a hypocondiac help. I just..don't know. :/
- Random headaches.
- Dizzy a lot.
- Forgetful. As in, I will be in mid sentence and forget how to speak. I will forget where I am, what I was doing. This is very common. Sometimes I will be almost catatonic, I won't be able to respond to anything. I know I am supposed to, but for some reason I just can't.
- Flashing lights when I go to sleep.
- I twitch a lot.
- I get ringing in my ears very often.
- My ears always itch on the inside. ALWAYS. It's so annoying, and kind of gross.
- My eyes go out of focus a lot.
- Sometimes I start to shiver randomly..when I am not cold.
- Random bruises, mainly on arms.
- I have these random small bright red (like cherry red) dots that have been appearing on my arms. I've had two for awhile, but lately they've been spreading. I looked it up, and many places said it was some Cherry freckle thing, but they also said when you press on it, the color is supposed to go away and come back when blood flows back. The color does not go away when I do that.
- Very dry skin. I use lotion, that just makes it not bleed.
- My bones sometimes ache. Especially in the middle of my left palm and left foot. Not on joints.
- Extreme stomach pain, usually occurs when I wake up and lasts for a few hours. This is extremely bad, I've missed multiple days of school because of this. This is getting progressively worse.
- Alternating diareha and constipation. The constipation can last up to 6 days, that's the longest I've had it happen.
- Weight loss. I changed my diet back in November. I eat less bad stuff, but I still don't eat great. I was losing weight before, and I am still losing weight. I should have flat-lined by now since I am not exercising at all. But I haven't.
- Nausea in the morning. Lasts usually the same amount of time as the pain.
- Sometimes I get this really bad smell, I know it's me but I don't know what it is. :/ It's not something I can control either. Didn't step in anything, I shower every day, I use deoderant and cologne...
A doctor I saw said I have IBS. I've had a small blood panel done, stool tests, and a small bowel follow through with a barium swallow (which made me sick for three days) and everything was normal, besides my high blood pressure and high cholestoral. So he said it was just IBS caused by my weight and sent me on my way. But, if it was IBS caused by my weight, it would be going away as I lose weight. Not be getting progressively worse.
Please, any help is appreciated. I know I sound crazy, but I am really desperate. I haven't been able to do anything for months since this has started, and it just started out of no where. I'm too afraid of what might happen if I go into a bad episode and I am not at home. :/
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?