I am having a hard time getting any dx.
Have autoimmune thyroid disease.
I have these symptoms/problems.....
1. shortness of breath.
2. lump in left arm, burning fluid draining into arm.
3. anemia (mild).
4. had hilar adenopathy in chest on x-ray.
5. sometimes muscle pain, but better these days.
7. hemmoragic rash on feet, blueish toenail bed on big toes.
8. numb toes (for 8 years now).
My docs are ******g around. Any ideas?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?