Here is a list of symptoms that I have been experiencing.
1. Intense lower back pain. I do not think that this is kidney related because there is no worsening with direct pressure to that area. It is both a muscular ache and a sharper pain upon bending and moving.
2. Hyper-dense pituitary gland was recently discovered on a CT scan, with no other apparent problems. I was admitted because one pupil had dilated and was unresponsive to light.
3. When I was younger, I experience infrequent migraines. I believe I only had three from ages 10-12 before they stopped entirely. I now have frequent headaches (usually about 1 per day) of varying pain levels, types, and lengths.
4. I cannot hold up three fingers in the normal fashion. It's not that it hurts or is hard to do it, my muscles simply do not move that way. I also cannot snap my fingers.
5. Hypoglycemia. I occasionally get shaky, weak, feel very very warm, and then cold if I a) don't eat for a few hours and b) sometimes not long after I eat.
These may not all be related. Since they migraines stopped, they may no longer be part of the equation.