Here is a list of symptoms that I have been experiencing.
1. Intense lower back pain. I do not think that this is kidney related because there is no worsening with direct pressure to that area. It is both a muscular ache and a sharper pain upon bending and moving.
2. Hyper-dense pituitary gland was recently discovered on a CT scan, with no other apparent problems. I was admitted because one pupil had dilated and was unresponsive to light.
3. When I was younger, I experience infrequent migraines. I believe I only had three from ages 10-12 before they stopped entirely. I now have frequent headaches (usually about 1 per day) of varying pain levels, types, and lengths.
4. I cannot hold up three fingers in the normal fashion. It's not that it hurts or is hard to do it, my muscles simply do not move that way. I also cannot snap my fingers.
5. Hypoglycemia. I occasionally get shaky, weak, feel very very warm, and then cold if I a) don't eat for a few hours and b) sometimes not long after I eat.
These may not all be related. Since they migraines stopped, they may no longer be part of the equation.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?