Hi all there,
I am 29 years male from Pakistan. I am having low grade fever (Usually between 100-101) in the evening for the last 10 weeks (daily without a single day off). During daytime I am normal. My symptoms are
1) Evening rise low grade fever.
2) Dry cough
3) Shortening of breath
4) Occasional Pain in small joints (fingers)
5) Occasional Fatigue and cramps when fever is above 100
6) No weight loss or gain what so ever. I was at 88 kg 2 months ago and still am at 88 kg.
Most of these symptoms come and go i.e I might not have fatigue for a full week but the fever is persistent from day 1.
I have undergone through quite a large number of diagnosis tests
1) Typhidot -ve
2) Malarial Parasites -ve
3) TB tests a) Mycodot -ve
b) Mantoux -ve
c) PCR -ve
4) Brucella antibodies -ve
5) ANA/ANF -ve
6) LFT's show normal values.
7) Abdominal USG shows normal except mild fatty lever.
8) Many other tests like RA Factor, LDH, Blood count, Urine RE, Hepatitus B,C , Blood sugar and many other were also performed and were in normal range. Bone Marrow culture and blood culture reports are awaited.
The abnormalities are in
1) Blood ESR which is 80-82 since two months
2) Chest X Ray which shows enlarged lymph nodes in the mediastinum.
Now what diseases can I have ? The doctor suggested that I might have lymphoma, sarcoidosis, SLE, TB etc. but he is uncertain about what I have. He is suggesting I should start Tuberculosis course even though 3 different tests have come up negative???? Please suggest me something....
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?